Thank you for your interest in a NorthStar Labradoodle! As a responsible breeder and advocate for Multigeneration Australian Labradoodles, it is important to find the best homes and families for our lovable puppies.
If your application is approved, you will be asked to submit a $500 Reservation and Consultation Fee to hold your placement on our Reservation List and for the time consulting you on the best fit puppy and/or litter for your home dynamic. Your Reservation and Consultation Fee will be applied towards the total Adoption Fee of your puppy and is non-refundable, but may be transferrable to a different litter.
NorthStar Labradoodles will notify you when the litter is born, at which time you can follow the progress of the litter on our Facebook page and the PuppyCam. We will also provide regular weekly pictures and/or videos. By six weeks of age, we will match each puppy with a family based on each puppy’s personality and each family’s lifestyle. We will then send you a photo and profile of your puppy. Within two days of Puppy’s Birth, your payment of $2000 is due and within 2 days of Puppy Assignments at six weeks, the remaining balance of $500 is due and travel arrangements are made. This is when we will need to coordinate Puppy Gotcha Day with any travel fee due at that time.
If you have any questions or concerns throughout the process, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our support does not end when your puppy leaves our home. We are happy to provide lifetime support with each of our puppies and help in any way that we can.
And don’t forget to send us pictures and updates of your family and puppy! We love to hear from you and know how our babies are doing.
- A Multigeneration Australian Labradoodle – a NorthStar Labradoodle Puppy! This is what everyone is seeking when they are looking for a Labradoodle!! Our puppies and dogs are the very best on the inside and out – we work really hard to keep it that way!
- A Microchipped NorthStar Labradoodle Puppy with Documentation
- We are the only WALA or ALAA ALD Breeders able to offer this potentially life extending surgery if you desire it for your NSL Puppy at an additional cost – If you choose this option of a modified spay/neuter which means Fallopian Tubal Ligations for Girls and Vasectomies for Boys, we will coordinate this surgery between you and our veterinary surgeon. This allows your NSL Puppy to grow up with the health benefits of their sex organs without worrying about unwanted pregnancies if you wish to do this prior to Puppy heading home.
- Vaccination, Deworming and Health Record
- Three-Year Health Warranty (not 2 like most breeding programs)
- Puppy Assessment to insure the Right Puppy for the Right Family at the Right Time!
- Early Socialization, Sensitivity Training, Bedtime Crate Trained, Early Potty Training and Early Verbal Command Training for your NSL Puppy – YES! They will know how to use a Puppy Door to go outside, sit, come and sleep in their special crate!
- Litter Registration with the WALA and ALAA
- WALA Registration Papers and Pedigree once desexing procedure is complete
- ALAA Registration Papers and Pet Transfer Codes after desexing procedure is complete
- Minimum 4th generation Multigeneration Australian Labradoodle ALAA Pedigree
- Keepsake Snuggle Puppy slept on here at NorthStar Labradoodles
- Our Lifetime Support
- A Lifetime of NorthStar Puppy Love!
- Sample of High Quality Fresh or Frozen Fresh Food that Your NorthStar Labradoodle Puppy is Accustomed to for Optimal Health
- Our Lifetime Support
- Have planned space for Puppy to exercise and play safely
- You MUST have a Professional Trainer meet with your family and Puppy within 5 days of arriving home and you need to be willing to take Puppy EVERYWHERE that is not a high dog traffic area for a high level of socialization plus at-home training.
- Agree to contact NorthStar Labradoodles if you are unable to care for Puppy at any point during his or her lifetime so that we may assist in re-homing the puppy
- Most importantly, provide the puppy with lots of love, fun and adventures!!!
Questions? Feel free to email us to ensure that this is the right breed for you!
Ready to reserve a puppy? Fill out an application.