Fees and costs for a Multigeneration Australian Labradoodle Companion Puppy from NorthStar Labradoodles is a total of $3000. This is for our NSL Puppy that is matched with a Pet Home which includes the Reservation and Consultation Fees as well as the Adoption Fees. For a Guardian Home, the cost is a few year commitment for a NorthStar Labradoodle Puppy.
The purchase price of a NorthStar Labradoodle includes:
- A Mulitgeneration Australian Labradoodle – a NorthStar Labradoodle Puppy! This is what everyone is seeking when they are looking for an Australian Labradoodle!! Our puppies and dogs are the very best on the inside and out – we work really hard to keep it that way!
- A Microchipped NorthStar Labradoodle Puppy with Documentation
- If you so choose, we are the only WALA or ALAA ALD Breeders able to offer a potentially life extending surgery if you desire it for your NSL Puppy at an additional cost – If you choose this option of a modified spay/neuter which means Fallopian Tubal Ligations for Girls and Vasectomies for Boys, we will coordinate this surgery between you and our veterinary surgeon. This allows your NSL Puppy to grow up with the health benefits of their sex organs without worrying about unwanted pregnancies if you wish to do this prior to Puppy heading home.
- Vaccination, Deworming and Health Record
- Two Year Health Guarantee
- Puppy Assessment to insure the Right Puppy for the Right Family at the Right Time!
- Early Socialization, Sensitivity Training, Bedtime Crate Trained, Early Potty Training and Early Verbal Command Training for your NSL Puppy – YES! They will know how to use a Puppy Door to go outside, sit, come and sleep in their special crate!
- Sample of High Quality Fresh or Frozen Fresh Food that Your NorthStar Labradoodle Puppy is Accustomed to for Optimal Health
- Registered with the WALA and provided pedigree
- ALAA Registration Papers and Pet Transfer Codes
- Keepsake Snuggle Puppy slept on here at NorthStar Labradoodles
- Our Lifetime Support
- A Lifetime of NorthStar Puppy Love!
- If your application is approved, you will receive an invoice with a link to pay the $500 Reservation and Consultation Fee via bank transfer. This is a secure transaction through QuickBooks and will not share either of our bank information.
How to get Puppy home? You are welcome to come to our home during our fun Group Pickups that we announce on the day of the birth of the litter. We also have a wonderful option with a few friends and Guardians that will hand deliver Puppy to you for a low fee to pay for their time, plus the cost of the airline ticket or gas for car delivery for her and Puppy – Wow, how awesome is that?! Reach out to me for details. Let me know what works best for you to bring Puppy home!